Perfect gluten-free pancakes!
- 100% natural ingredients
- No gluten
- No added sugar
- Without preservatives
- No lactose
- No palm oil
- Also good for vegans and vegetarians
The product contains 200g of a dry mix of gluten-free flour mix.
Is there anyone in the world who doesn’t like pancakes? Certainly, but we don’t know such a person. Anna Lewandowska just loves them! Pancakes are great both hot and cold. It is a real delicacy for children and adults for breakfast, lunch, lunch and dinner.
The protein version will appeal especially to active people who regularly train various types of sports and care for the regeneration of their muscles.
A good gluten-free pancake batter with protein is often not an easy challenge. Not all flour is suitable for this, and buying several types of flour can be a tedious solution. Let’s make our lives easier! Ready mix for pancakes saves time and space in the kitchen, and guarantees success.
What can you serve our pancakes with?
There are tons of possibilities! From jams, nut spreads, chocolate creams, mousses, to yoghurts, cheese, fruit, whipped cream, ice cream, nuts, honey, sweet sauces and sprinkles.
What’s in the box?
In a convenient package, which you can easily take with you on weekend trips or on further holiday trips, there is a mix of as many as 6 flours in ideal proportions: rice, tapioca, chickpeas, coconut, lupine and linen. The addition is pea protein. This unique composition is perfect for preparing about 10 delicious, nutritious pancakes. Fast, easy, convenient and fun!
The abundance of dietary fiber leaves a feeling of satiety for a long time, and additionally supports the regulation of the intestines and the digestive process.
Why gluten free pancakes?
The gluten-free version works for everyone. It is suitable for people who had to eliminate gluten from their diet for various reasons. For the rest, it gives the opportunity to try new, delicious flavors and open up to less popular flours rich in valuable nutrients, which they do not have the opportunity to eat every day. But it is not everything.
Are you vegan? This is great because you don’t have to (although you can) add eggs or cow’s milk to the mixture. It is also good news for people who are allergic to eggs or lactose.
How to prepare pancakes?
1. You will need: 280 ml of a plant drink or milk, 74 g of coconut oil and 2 eggs (skip if you are vegan).
2. Put the vegetable drink / milk in a bowl, 300 ml of boiling water and 30 g of coconut oil, optionally eggs, and blend gradually adding the flour mixture.
3. Blend until you get a homogeneous, smooth mass, then set aside for about 8-10 minutes to thicken and deaerate.
4. Grease the pan with a little coconut oil (remember about the edges) and heat it up on ½ of the burner. Remove the excess fat, the pan should only glow slightly.
5. Stir the dough thoroughly (from the bottom), scoop about 3/4 of the ladle and pour it onto the hot pan. Spread the dough in a thin layer, using the bottom of the ladle or turning the pan.
6. Fry until light brown, for about 2 minutes on one side and about 1.5 minutes on the other.
7. Before frying each pancake, stir the dough and grease the pan if necessary.
8. Put the fried pancakes on top of each other and cover to prevent them from drying out.
They taste great with our jams, nut spreads, chocolate creams and coconut mousse.
Ingredients: rice flour, tapioca flour, pea protein, chickpea flour, coconut flour, sweetener: maltitol, flax flour, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), plantain husk, vanilla flavor, pink Himalayan salt